quarta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2017

Poem

If I could I would
tell you that I should
have listened to you
when you told me to
let the wound heal
and the sky clear
and the stomach go back to normal again

If I could I would
call you right now
and ask you to stay calm
that I am almost there
and that I am being fair
and that I don't know where
you put my lungs again
because I cannot breathe
when I see you
when I watch you
coming in my direction
towards my reflection
asking if I'm yours this time.

If I could I would
tell you not to be rude
when you say that I'm not supposed to
love someone as if
I had nothing else to care about
as if I were upon a cloud
making it rain everywhere
even on you
even on us.

If I could I would
tell you to be patient
when I ask for a chance
to make things right
to paint all the fences
we built around our hearts
and to claim all the good memories
we lived that now
become art.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário